$26.50 incl. GST
The Resilience Project’s Family Journal gives you 10 weeks of daily reflections, questions and practical activities, to complete together as a family. The journal is a great way to spend time together building connections whilst practicing gratitude, empathy and mindfulness to improve your families mental health and wellbeing. This journal also includes a Healthy Family Habits tracker so everyone can monitor vital components to health and well-being such as exercise, sleep, healthy eating and family connection time.
- 10 weeks of family daily reflections
- Space for younger children to draw responses
- Weekly preparation questions
- Daily Healthy Family Habits checklist
- Family weekend activity ideas library with over 30 activities suitable for a variety of age groups