Become a Partnership School
Step by step, this is how our Partnership Program works:
- We engage STAFF through professional development presentations and provide them with resources, activities and knowledge to support their work with students.
- We inspire STUDENTS across all year levels through the delivery of highly engaging presentations.
- We empower PARENTS AND CARERS with presentations that provide practical strategies to help build their children’s resilience, and support their own wellbeing.
- CURRICULUM supports the ongoing practise of mental health strategies in the classroom with 15-30 lesson plans (depending on year level) outlined in our Teacher Resource and individual Student Journals.
- Schools receive regular newsletters with interesting and supportive approaches to teaching resilience in the school setting.
Partnership Schools also receive the following benefits:
- Professional Development sessions which include engaging presentations focussed on key program strategies and best practice for curriculum delivery.
- A customised survey tool designed by the University of Melbourne which will provide schools with the opportunity to measure students uptake of program strategies.
- Teachers have access to an online Teaching Resource Hub, with access to additional lessons and curriculum support on current world events that explore resilience and mental health.
- Ongoing support is available throughout the year from our Education Team to support program delivery and evaluation.
BOOK YOUR SCHOOL
Become a Partnership School in 2021. Enquire now, and confirm your place. Limited places available.
Download the Partnership Program brochure for details.