Through presentations, student curriculum, teacher resources and digital content, The Resilience Project’s Education Programs support mental health in the classroom, staffroom and family home.
We are grateful and proud to have delivered wellbeing programs to over 1000 schools across Australia and New Zealand. Our school curriculum has been designed by teachers for teachers, and has been evaluated by the University of Melbourne.
We share positive mental health strategies with the whole school community – teachers, students, parents and carers – to support the implementation of wellbeing curriculum to build resilience, happiness, and drive sustainable behaviour change.
Become a Partnership School
Our emotionally engaging program delivers a combination of digital presentations, student curriculum, teacher resources and ongoing support from The Resilience Project Education Team.
Our curriculum is evidence-based and aligns with The New Zealand curriculum and frameworks. It addresses aspects of achievement standards in the Key Competencies and the Health and Physical Education learning area. Content is focused on Gratitude, Empathy, Mindfulness (GEM) and Emotional Literacy.
How to Become a Partnership School
Partnership Schools experience all the GEM journey has to offer, embedding The Resilience Project’s wellbeing curriculum across the whole school community.
Teachers, students, parents and carers all receive tailored video presentations that teach the GEM principles, and inspire regular practise. To support long term change and embed mental health strategies, Partnership Schools deliver a year-long curriculum consisting of teacher resources, student journals, access to an online teaching hub, and exclusive content released throughout the year.
*Dedicated hour time slot each week (for Primary years) or during pastoral care periods or Health & PE lessons (for Secondary years)
Developed with the brightest minds in education, psychology, film production and technology, the program includes a series of engaging videos and digital lessons for the classroom, staff room and home.
Housed on an interactive, engaging and easy to use platform, the program includes access to a Teaching Resource Hub with additional activities, regularly updated content and support from our Education Programs team.
The Partnership Program is available in Primary or Secondary options and consists of:
- TEACHER PRESENTATIONS provided as 4 x 15 minute bite-size Professional Development sessions including videos and activities.
- STUDENT PRESENTATIONS produced as age-specific videos sharing storytelling, animations and GEM concepts (4 x videos each for P–3, 4–6, 7–9, 10–12)
- PARENT AND CARER PRESENTATIONS sharing program information across 4 videos, complementing communications and a Parent and Carer Hub (no login for parents)
- DIGITAL TEACHER RESOURCE containing year-level specific curriculum with up to 30 lesson plans
- ONLINE LESSONS for each year level (one for each of Gratitude, Empathy, Mindfulness and Emotional Literacy) delivered into the classroom via smartboard
- STUDENT JOURNALS provided as individual hard copy journals for each student linked to Teacher Resource. Journals are purchased separately.
For general questions and queries, please reach out to us via our enquiry form.
BOOK YOUR SCHOOL
Bookings for 2021 are now open. Enquire for more, and confirm your place. Limited places available
Learn about our Curriculum designed by teachers, for teachers.